Lot 61 Canterbury Street
Ideal For The Young Family To Grow Into
The Indigo is the ideal home for the young family to grow into. Whilst designed with a narrow block in mind, this thoughtfully appointed home is far from narrow on its features and provides a feeling of spaciousness through the clever and efficient use of space.
Stylishly appointed throughout, this package is full of quality inclusions and upgrades, including:
– Galley kitchen with island bench
– 20mm stone benchtop to kitchen and bathroom vanities
– Quality Westinghouse appliances including stainless steel dishwasher and microwave ovens
– Tiles to kitchen, family, meals and living areas
– Carpet to bedrooms
– Contemporary vanity design with a choice of basins
– TAUBMANS® 2-coat paint system
– Automatic panel lift garage door
– Alfresco area under main roof line
– Tiles to bathroom and laundry
– Full landscaping package
For further information and conditions, please contact our Sales Consultants on 1300 246 700.
Disclaimer: Terms and conditions apply. Hudson Homes Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter any advertised price without notice. Home and Land packages are subject to developer design and statuary authorities’ approval. Photographs and other images are for illustrative purposes onlyand may show fixtures, fittings or finishes which are not supplied by Hudson Homes Pty Ltd, or which are only available in some designs or when selected as additional inclusions or upgrades above the standard specification. This may include landscaping, floor coverings, furniture, kitchen and bathroom accessories, light fittings and other decorative items. Package pricing does not include stamp duty, legal fees or other costs incurred with the purchase of land. Please speak to a Hudson Homes New Home Consultant who is able to provide a fixed-price building contract that specifically outlines the fixtures, finishes and features that you will receive. All plans and images are subject to copyright of Hudson Homes Pty Ltd ABN 49 163 187 071, Builders Lic: 259372C.