Delivering upon our promises to you is at
the heart of everything we do
At Hudson Homes we understand the importance of time and money. And since delivering
upon our promises to you is at the heart of everything we do, customers are offered the
peace-of-mind and security of the following three guarantees.
Building You A Quality Home
From laying your concrete slab to handing over your keys, we ensure quality throughout the entire build of your new home.
Our process is to conduct formal quality checks, both internal and independent, at every stage of the build, and are further reviewed by management. This ensures that the highest level of quality control is applied to every Hudson home built.
- Detailed quality reports compiled at each of the six major construction stages by your Site Supervisor and submitted to head office for thorough review.
- Applying decades of experience, the Hudson Homes' Building Manager for your state will personally check every single report and address any matters or issues they identify
- We are certified by international standards in ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems. It demonstrates our ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Should you not be absolutely satisfied with your new home after moving in, there is no need to worry as you will receive a free 12 month Defect Liability Period which is looked after by our Service and Warranty Department after handover.
- To top it all off, every Hudson home is backed by a 6 year structural guarantee. So beyond the building of your new home you can be sure there is nothing to stress about.
So you can relax, knowing that we are building your home with construction quality control measures taken at every step.
*Hudson Homes Quality Build Guarantee only applies to new tenders requested after 1/09/2021.
A Fixed Price Build Contract.
From the moment you have signed your Housing Industry Association (HIA) Building Agreement and the relevant statutory authorities have approved the construction of your home… your price will be absolute and final. No excuses. No hidden extras. No surprises. Just one fixed price. Guaranteed.
Your price will be absolute and final. No hidden extras. No surprises. Just one fixed price.
The Hudson Homes Fixed-Price Guarantee* means that you know exactly how much your new home is going to cost before we commence construction and we will never charge you a single cent more for any unforeseen items.
The way we see it is like this: you come to us because we are the home building experts and we should be able to determine exactly what your new home is going to cost to build. We understand and respect the fact that you’re also working towards a budget and that nasty surprises are likely to have an adverse impact on your family’s finances.
That’s why we are proud to provide our customers with the financial assurance of a Fixed-Price Guarantee and we are confident in doing so because:
- from the slab up, we should know exactly what your new home should cost to build
- we understand that the biggest cost overruns (or surprises) are most likely to occur from the slab down. That’s why, before we provide you with your tender price, we complete a thorough site inspection and conduct due diligence that includes…
- Soil and geotechnical tests – to tell us what lies beneath the surface and therefore what allowances we need to make for excavation, piering, slab classification, engineering, site contamination and rock excavation, amongst other things
- site survey – which will identify the contours of your land and highlight any additional requirements that may be needed for excavation, foundations, slab design, soil removal and retaining, amongst other things
- rather than taking the easy way out and merely making an ‘allowance’ for site costs, we take the time to better understand your parcel of land and to work things out properly. This means that there are no nasty surprises and that the figure we agree on prior to the commencement of your construction will be the figure you pay. Period.
*Our FIXED PRICE Guarantee only applies to readily accessible land where our complete site due diligence may be conducted (excludes unregistered land and knock-down, rebuild contracts). Please note that where specific engineering reports are required to complete site due diligence (such as Geotechnical, Hydraulic, Acoustic, Flood and Bushfire requirements) which, in some instances, may only be obtained after the signing of your HIA Building Agreement, the final fixed price amount will be guaranteed AFTER receipt of such engineering reports and design but ALWAYS fixed prior to the commencement of construction.
Delivering Your Home On Time.
Since time IS money, Hudson Homes guarantees to complete the construction of your home on time as agreed in your Housing Industry Association (HIA) Building Agreement (subject to any inclement weather, holiday period closure or other permissible time extensions that are beyond our control) or we will pay YOU for every day we run over that agreed time period.
Completed on time as per your contract or we will pay YOU for every day it runs over.
We are respectful of the fact that you need to make arrangements whilst your home is being built and we know how excited you and your family are to move into your new home.
So from site commencement right through to practical completion, we will take responsibility for ensuring that the construction of your home is given the priority it deserves and we are committed to delivering your new home to you when we say we will.