Central Coast booms with the long-awaited Warnervale Town Centre a step closer
Stage one work on the $23 million Sparks Rd intersection nears completion
Woolworths has obtained approval for the initial phase of the Retail Town Centre precinct, including the Main Street and a Civic Square.
Phase One will see the latest design Woolworths supermarket, BIG W, and BWS along with more than 45 other national and local retailers.
All this is planned to integrate seamlessly with the new Warnervale Railway Station, Wyong Employment Zone and the long awaited $500m Chinese Theme Park.
Another $14m Woolworths has also been earmarked on a 1.5 hectare site within walking distance on Figtree Boulevarde which will include supermarket, speciality shops and a petrol station.
The proposed development has the potential to create more than 220 jobs including 130 jobs during construction.
Just Minutes from the Town Centre and walking distance from the new Woolworths in Wadalba, Hudson Homes is proud to offer exclusive packages at The Cedars.
- Fixed price turn-key investment from$509,550 with rentals from $470 – $500 pw
- High level owner occupied area in close proximity to schools, parks and shops.
- A limited number of blocks ranging from 510m2 to 583m2
- 0.8% vacancy rate in a tightly held rental market
- Huge potential for capital growth
Contact your Hudson Homes Business Development Manager and secure your block today!